Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shock for the day!



my colleague was talking about earth quake and tsunami to another colleague, and I didn't pay attention to it as I was listening to my songs with my ear phone and concentrating with my assignments. Still I could hear a little bit of this and that of what she was saying but I wasn't paying attention to the whereabouts of the earth quake.

By then when I started reading on the newspapers, I just realize that it was Japan! Then I remembered that few of my friends has over there for further study. Thank god that there's Facebook and MSN that I could contact each others and asked them how was the situation going on.

However, my friends were actually a distance away from the earth quake, 1 of them had replied saying that they were okay. And another one is not so close with me but we still get contact each others in oder to wish her take care at that time. And I guess they wouldn't be coming back on time as scheduled.

The earth is angry and come with a huge vibration and now we need to recycle all the things that around of our life!
Let's pray hard for Japan with all our true hearts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment