Monday, March 7, 2011

As simple as it seems.



Yay! It's march right now! Not even happy this few week feel so stress and dislike this kind of life. However this is a progress of my uni life. Anyways this post is after my mid term but but BUT still have a lots of assignments need to pass up next week and next next week and those weighted assignments not seems like easy as my first term is more difficult now! But eventually after my mid term, 4 of my cousin bring along me hang up to sunway pyramid in order to made me take a breathe and relaxing! Hence....... we have another wonderful day after Pasta Zanmai.

About 430pm we reached Pyramid's unfortunately we haven't decide want to eat my as our lunch. But when we decided eat Sushi zanmai that time was already 5pm so......... i think this is our dinner! haha. Woooow we almost wait till half an hour to quit up for this meal. Freaking a lots of people but half of their customers are teenagers! I am sooo wondering why they have money to eat this type of luxury food? Emmmm... me too? hehe this is my second time enter to super super super costly sushi restaurant.
Those food serve quite effectives and i love their egg-sushi as i named it "children sushi" but forgot took those egg pic! Seeeee..... hungry till forgot or in order word you can say"tam chia" (in hokkien)
First coming out sushi, Selmon-sushi.
Awwww i dont seems like to eat Selmon at all but if that Selmon is grilled or fried, yay! Is my



Second coming out sushi, Unagi-sushi.
Of course they sure have a special name but i really dont know cause when i sit down my eyes keep looking the sushi on the 旋转盘there because of the EGG~! Oh my god right?
I dont like Selmon yet i like Unagi as well. Or you can say i like fish! My favorite* wink



Third coming out sushi is, softcrab-sushi.
One word to describe it,DELICOUS! Because of the soft crab is fried till enough not too oily at all.
Yummy~!
And one thing i realized that this dishes is Charlene's favorite. Am i right?



Keep take photo during we are eating hehe feels paiseh?
Nooooo......
This is my character?


Nah! You see.,. i Like this pic!


After that Sushi we walk around Sunway and Chilling out with my 3 pretty cousin hehe we like to speak nonsense gossip about our friends or.... haha!
Suddenly think about Ninjajo PORK burger ermm i like pork but i prefer BEEF at all! I love pork burger especially McD's pork burger. So we off to ninjajo Pork burger for second round dinner. Ahahahah tomorrow just keep fit lah whisperer by myself.


Done our dinner we are heading to TGV cinema for movie but ticket was so expensive. So tine said go Summit GSC cinema for movie mucg cheaper than TGV.
And lastly we decided watch "i am number 4". Not bad quite nice. But i am wondering who is number 5? Cause in the movie Number 1 to 3 were died and teh main character is number 4 and 6.. so who is Number 5? I want to know it~


On the-way back to KK refers to Kota Kemuning where the place is my cousin's house.


Lastly,post one cute cuppy pic to you all guys! Good night :)


Stay turned to Snow flake. Yummy~

2 comments:

  1. 在等着snowflake 啊??哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 让你们等。我要和你一起吃这个啦!不管啦!

    ReplyDelete