Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Have fun in Uni with you people!




You all are my sunshine!
I know when i am leaving to Australia definitely will feel lonely :( So before i am going to there must enjoy with you guys.
Your guys are so funny and i never laugh till like that since i have been here for 1 year.


Jinyi@jasmine.
One of my best friend in my Uni who is knew in our FOM lecture class. She is intelligent and quite pretty. Every time when i get trouble she will definitely help me to settle all my things even is draft my Australia's Uni resume letter! Thanks :)

During the class.. Nothing to do? Awwww a lots of thing need we do but we still feel so easy like a bird!



Haha! This photo please do not focus on behind our people!
Eveline@jasmine.
We are course mate and room mate. We looks like twins? hehe cause we wore the same colour singlet at the same time! Actually is purposely~


Three of us during the B.com Tutorial class.


Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment