Thursday, March 17, 2011

Life in AFSA- the ACCA talk!


Yay!
This is the first time i join my club since i am in Uni for one year, so i am decided to use english for this post.

I am a member of Afsa and is stands for accounting and finance students association yet i am not want to get the ECA points then just join this group. All about my interest!
Dang dang... We have an ACCA talk on Monday and i am the Organizations committee for this talk as well. Dont ever think about i will become a helper in any talk before actually all because of my senior Chong Woon Yee who introduce me to help her that why i just have a good chance to join and help. This is a good job for me! *clap hand* Because when i left from my high school until now i still havent join a club and did any organize stuffs before, so pity am I. As you guess? What i am doing everyday at home? Blogging? Face-booking? studying? Yea.. basically are 3 of them i am doing it everyday. So.... This is an opportunity for me to learn for those how to become a good leader,how to organize a event.. etc.
Lets take a look of our photo,


The very first picture was taken by Eric *If not mistaken*
We are so fresh!


Playing game session. As a organize committee, each OC need to handle and take care one group and i were in Group one. Yay! We are Number One! :)
Thanks for my group one members you guys are awesome!


And and and moreover.... This is the most happiness time. Guess what happened? I get a free cinema ticket for 2 person! *excited* This ticket is for 3D movie and the speaker gave me because i get his attention! haha xD


She was crying due to didnt have movie ticket hehe. Anyways you still have a lot chance.


At last we have all the organize committee here! SAY GOOD & PIECE!

Still have a lot of upcoming event,stay turned! And hopefully i can learn more about in this club!

2 comments:

  1. haven participate in any of the society since i left high school too ;( you're brave enough to enrich your life, big claps claps for you ;D hehe btw, I LOVE YOUR TOP!! x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mey lian :)
    Yea actually me too. Since i ahve left high school for 2 years and went for Uni for one year just realized that without any club is such a boring life! Do you agree? I miss pay fong's club the most,all because am enjoying to participate the moment when we organize a event or what!
    Hehe thanks!Formal wear Top is good looking but i am prefer casual wear.Anyways thanks!
    Enjoy in ur Uni too!

    ReplyDelete