Wednesday, September 30, 2009

together JASMINE..!


30.09.09
last day of september
after my art tuition
in car,boring~



29.09.09
my cutie babe
cammy hagen,in dataran pahlawan
brands outlet
we try skirt
yahhoo~! so cutie..
me-still wear uniform and trying the skirt
so funny*wink*


29.09.09
with my classmate
eating lunch,my favourite MCD
yummy and YUMMY
9 people..
enjoying my lunch,don't disturb me.!


28.09.09
many many colour nail polish
in the THEFACESHOP
i like it*wink wink*
crazy~!!


28.09.09
with mummy at dataran pahwalan
5:00,at mickey shop
i am trying the puma t-shirt
nice~!!
it was a jumble sale at there
heehh,look at my stupid face@
conclusion-my face is ungly,but the shirt is nice


another trying picture


27.09.09
witt daddy mummy
at SIMPLY FISH
eating dinner
wahhoo~
this is my granny fish,with chips,and salad
nice makan~!!


simply fish greenboard


my lenglui mummy
she is concetrate in her menu
and she don't know wanna to eat what
at last,she called apple crumble source fish,with butter rice,and salad
delicious~!!

hehe,my lovely father
he also concetrate in his menu

the SIMPLY FISH menu
simple and nice^^

26.09.09
me at音乐工作坊
with yunhong,agnes
go for chit-chat
heeh~
simple outing but happy

26.09.09
me at YIHANG
eating lunch
with my cousin,mummy,and ama

yummy~!!hot pot is my favourite too!

YI HANG hot pot menu
ay melaka raya,beside the friends cafe

2 comments:

  1. nice life ya my girl :)
    be happy & crazy:P
    enjoy ur life

    ReplyDelete
  2. 可以一家人一起共度晚餐,感觉真幸福^&^

    ReplyDelete