Thursday, September 24, 2009

mamamia-mamamia..!


24.09.09


mamamia-mamamia..
yoohee~
the test is near me more and more
seriously..
04.10.09-my 1st paper UEC exam,fine art
22.10.09-chinese
23.10.09-english,commerce
24.10.09-bahasa malaysia,economic
26.10.09-x-maths
27.10.09-book-keeping
28.10.09-maths
my conclusion-no comment,still lazy..
next paper is on next week,sunday,I HATE EXAM..!

P/S:HAVE NOT HAD IT LIKE THIS FOR A LONG TIMES,Do something that girls will usually do,Chit chat,outing relax,shopping,nail colouring etc.
too more plans for after my exam:
1 sing sing sing
2 movie movie movie
3 journey to hk,america,england,thailand,paris *wink*
4 clubing so clubing
5 earns a lot of money
6 find further education data
mamamia,mamamia......ABBA GOLD~*LIKE IT*

I've been cheated by you since I don't know whenSo I made up my mind, it must come to an endLook at me now, will I ever learn?I don't know how, but I suddenly lose controlThere's a fire within my soulJust one look and I can hear a bell ringOne more look and I forget everything, o-o-o-ohMamma mia, here I go againMy my, how can I resist you?Mamma mia, does it show again?My my, just how much I've missed youYes, I've been brokenheartedBlue since the day we partedWhy, why did I ever let you go?Mamma mia, now I really knowMy my, I could never let you goI've been angry and sad about the things that you doI can't count all the times that I've told you we're throughAnd when you go, when you slam the doorI think you know that you won't be away too longYou know that I'm not that strongJust one look and I can hear a bell ringOne more look and I forget everything, o-o-o-ohMamma mia, here I go againMy my, how can I resist you?Mamma mia, does it show again?My my, just how much I've missed youYes, I've been brokenheartedBlue since the day we partedWhy, why did I ever let you go?Mamma mia, even if I sayBye bye, leave me now or neverMamma mia, it's a game we playBye bye doesn't mean foreverMy my, I could never let you go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment