Friday, December 30, 2011

It's new .

Yes. Xd I'm kinda lazy to post out all of my daily life here. *help~ I don't wanna be so lazy anymore!!! Anybody help me please. As once i'm having this lazy-sickness and it can't be cure hence this will become continuous lazy... ...................... until re-open uni!

Firstly, i would want to wish everybody Merry Christmas at this moment, hm and i knew this is quite late so lat's its become happy belated Christmas to everybody!! Joy to the world,the lord is come.... guess what it's a another amazing 2011 Christmas time!!! And i always love Christmas time,a full of blessing feasts. And i'm Hat-yai the first time root in Thailand to having amaz-ing Christmas celebration.

Surprised for my families,wrapped all cutie-lovely Christmas gift present to them with a cheerful blessing present! :)

We had a wonderful moment at there as this is a 'small gang' families trip. The joyful yet noisiest trip ever!


After came back from trip,i straight away went to KL to have a medical check-up for my Visa application purpose. It was nervous cause i thought it need to have scary blood test. Well,i hate it and i never try it before since i am now 20 years old for no reason. End up it's just a simple general testing only. After one day processing!!! Tang Tang Tang! I get my Visa of Australia and everything goes smooth thanks god!


And another week comes,it's 2012. Time flies. . . .

And it's new . A new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment