Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Show face .

Well,it's been a while i didn't show up my face here. Too little time but too many thingy to do. It's left 3 days long to a new brand year! Which means i have been 2 months plus haven't root here! So what to do huh? Nothing actually -.- End up neglect my blog and let it fulls with spider web.

Yeap,no doubt! Time flies! It's fast yet wonderful 2012 is coming soon! hence,are you ready?

By this two months,i really have no idea what i have did. It's quite tragedy. Well, I had my part-time job meanwhile when i get back home and continue to face my new Toshiba lappie, guess what? Online application for Visa. Yes! My holidays are spent with this two kinds of things!!! There is surrounded by different kind of problems, and there are just rolling in the deep,finger crossed and pray real hard for a great outcome,oh come on Please :)

Okay,it's time to take a nap! I'm just get back form Thailand and it's so tired!



And one more,i think i seriously need to make my blog to alive, agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment