Friday, January 13, 2012

This & That.




Joy to the world,dragon year is come, Guess what? It's chinese new year time! Another more one weeks and it's officially chinese new year. And you me and all of my friends are can't wait to celebrate.

Last three days i was in KL celebrate my farewell with all of my uni friends. It sounds good yet i'm not really happy at all. I have seen all of my friends in the past three days even though my hi-bye friends. Yes i admit but i never seen my one of my bestie! I feel upset not because of we didn't meet each other. It's a lie between us and i have no idea to speak out to you and i bet you have already know!

Why did you tear my heart apart?

You have already lied to me for twice and i'm here being a good friend that i wanna to be. All those painful things you have put me through. Okay. Enough. Forget about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment